1. We believe the bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God
(2 Timothy 3:16-17).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Ghost (John 1:1-14).
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord, Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself, His blood-bought church, that it may be with Him forever (Luke 2:7-20, Romans 5:1-11, Revelation 1:8, Luke 12:5, John 14:1-3, Matthew 6:9-10).
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:8-10).
5. We believe in water baptism by full immersion which symbolizes the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection (Romans 6:3-11).
6. We believe that the baptism with the Holy Ghost, as an endowment of power for all believers
7. We believe in the Lord’s Supper which is a memorial done in remembrance of Christ’s suffering and sacrificial death, and testimony of His imminent return (1 Colossians 11:23-24).
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost which enables Christians to live a holy life and empowers believers, both male and female equally, with Spiritual Gifts (John 17:17-19, Galatians 3:28, Romans 12:1-2, 1 Colossians 12:4-11, Ephesians 4:8-16, Romans 12:6-8).
9. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53, James 5:12-16).
10. We believe in spiritual warfare acknowledging that demonic powers are at work in the world today; a real devil, known as Satan and many names as the ancient foe to the Kingdom of God and as a major part of the ministry of Christ to set the captives free and as part of the Great Commission and as a sign that follows believers is casting out devils (Ephesians 6:10-17, Colossians 10:3-5, Revelation 12:7-11,
Mark l6: 15-18).
11. We believe in the power of prayer as a lifestyle choice and discipline modeled by our Lord Jesus Christ for express communication with the Father (Matthew 6:5-13, Acts 2:42).
12. We believe marriage is between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:22-24).